Sunday, April 18, 2010

It looks like my last post was may 2007. I need to repent and jet journaling... blogging... Randomness...

Friday I went to a marriage seminar and it was good. I was the volunteer help. I have to sit in the back of the room because I am a participant. that isn't bad but I didn't pay to go to this so I need to hold back.

I feel I have alot of creative energy that is not being used to good use. Being married is fun, I love it but I have a tough time compromising. Let me do it my way or I won't do anything... I know I need to work on this. But I found a lady names Janet who for $20 will teach me how to watercolor paint for 2 and 1/2 hours. I am excited I sketched a desert scene for my mil and two tree configurations that represent my two sets of parents. when I get some color on them I will post the pix.

Today I went to a raw food class. it was awesome! I am excited to try dressings and dips and snacks... speaking of raw... I bought a new to use Nesco dehydrator. I am excited because it has a heat element. I bought another dehydrator 6-ish months ago but it lacked the heating element.... and we had alot of moldy apple slices. So I am excited to try again.

I am going to have to meet up with some of you my blogging friends and figure out how you post pix and make such cute pages.

On the more serious side, in the last couple months I was diagnosed with mild aspergers syndrome. My world is black and white. I have a tough time in social situations. I am thankful for the diagnosis, it helps me make alot more sense of my world. I even liked my therapist. I am a bit frustrated that her resolution to the problem was to just start seeing what I don't see, understand what I don't understand... It through me into a bit of a depression and a disconnect from this crazy world. How do I fit in if what I see and understand isn't what others see or understand. It is awkward to say the least. I have been blessed for a mom who listens and not get offended, and for a husband who listens ans lets me have time out when I need or want it, but still keeps me social, even when I don't want to. I am sooo thankful for Kelly Brooke! She is my angel and best friend she makes sense of my shadowy nightmares and reminds me what is good looking back at me in the mirror. I am grateful to a Heavenly Father who loves and understands and seems to always have people cross my path when I need them so that I am never alone, one of these days I will decide to not be lonely in this overcrowded room!

One more thing, just so that I remember I am excited about photography and as much as I love Cannon I think I am going to end up with a Nikon d300 or d3. I need quality speed. I am a visual person, I think this is another creative outlet I am going to focus and finally really explore.

I have so many more people to thank and that I owes so much for my sanity. If I talk to you then you know who you are, I am grateful. thank you.

Thank you, I love you, let me know what I can do to help.
Hope to post again soon!

No comments: