Monday, April 19, 2010

Today's adventure included watercolor class where I lost a $20 bill in the coin pocket... But the actual class was fun. I painted some orchids and I swear I did equal work in grade school. Janet the teacher, says that it is good keep all parts of the art work that I make because it will show progress. Yippee... I would like to be better now.

Thanks Julie for inviting me and meeting me at the Gateway! It was a fun afternoon.

Oh and I am not a 44DD it turns out I am a 40c. tmi, I know but that was part of the learning today.

Oh and oh the fun note, the teacher said it was fun to watch me paint because I am not afraid of color... not terribly surprising... but it was still fun.

Love to you all, I am headed to bed tomorrow is a long early day... yeah...

No comments: